General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

what's it worth? 95 firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's it worth? 95 firehawk

Sorry to create another one of these threads but I found a 95 Formula Firehawk, hardtop, 6spd, 89k miles. I haven't seen it in person yet but he says it has a few dings on the pasenger rear quarter and some scratches on the hood and roof.

Anybody have any idea how much this might be worth? I looked up the value of a regular formula on kbb.com but that usually doesn't mean much with our cars and the fact that they don't price firehawks.

thanks for any input!

edit: just got some more pictures, there is a crack in the bumper and a pretty good size dent right behind the passenger door, and one right below the antenna

Last edited by burnrubr88; 07-30-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 518 Likes on 374 Posts

Apparently from what you describe it is far past the 'collectible' stage of it's life. You could always bring it back to 'collectible' status IF it is indeed a Firehawk. Make sure. However to pay extra for this machine would be foolish in my opinion. $5,000 or less is worth the gamble but to go higher would seem a little too much. Even a pristine showroom example might not fetch $10k right now. The 'down' years are still ahead of us before the swing back up one day. Good luck!