General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

ws6 questions.. kinda curious on this

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 04:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by _JB_
Something is seriously wrong here...
yup
Old 08-12-2008, 04:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 65vette396
I am the seller of this vehicle I finaly found where I was getting all the griping from. I am a licensed dealer and this is not a scam. The Vin on the door that has all of the RPO codes including the WS-6 option matches the metal VIN in the window. There is an abvious story to this car and it is not me trying to scam anyone. If you are truely interested in this vehicle you should call and get the entire story, not just email me telling me I am trying to screw someone. The car was wrecked long ago and put back together. I have no idea as to what the whole story is as I bought the car at an auction. We are not in business to scam anyone and we would not have been in business for the past 20+ years if we were scammers. You folks should all know that the car has to have a storry since I am asking roughly half what it would be worth if it was perfect.... That should be blattenly obvious. I am a used car salesman and not an expert on what T/A's or Camaros are supposed to have. If I knew every option that was supposed to be on every vehicle I sold, you folks would be praying to me because I would be "THE CAR GOD". If you visit our website
www.4seasonsautos.com you would see we have two other T/A's for sale. You would also see that most everything has a free carfax listed for you to draw your own conclusions. Carfax will not let me post thier carfax on autotrader because this car does not qualify for the buyback gaurantee. I just love how everything gets blown out of proportion on forums and it certainly helps when people tweak personal email replies to make things sound even worse. I don't have to sell this vehicle to anyone here and I certainly don't have to scam anyone to sell a vehicle. If you were wondering what the story is with the car here it is. The toll free number listed is through autotrader and has nothing to do with texas other than a router. If you want to know any more than this your guess is as good as mine. Here is a copy of this vehicle's carfax:
Nothing is being blown out of proportion, it's a salvage title POS car that has the wrong engine, half of the wrong interior, etc. You didn't disclose it, we emailed you and you wrote back that we were ******* idiot, in your exact words. I'll gladly screenshot the very first response from you that said I was "the second ******* idiot" today.

You are a ripoff artist, period. If not you would not have responded so aggressively and without the facts. You didn't say "there's a problem, call me" You said It was an incredible deal, and there there would be no disappointments in the vehicle. I guess finding out it has a salvage title, the wrong interior, a V6 gauge cluster with the wrong mileage, an older engine than the model year, and a fake *** salesman aren't disappointments.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Teching In

My ad says "if you are interested call for details". You are the ones trying to make it seem like I am trying to hang someone with this car. This is not Ebay and you are not going to have to buy this car. I simply wanted the serious people to call and talk in person, that is all. There is a lot to explain about this car... obviously more than I thought and only so many characters on autotrader. I also know that I will never win a forum argument and I am not going to try to do so. All I am saying is that I am not trying to scam anyone out of thier money that is the part that angers me. If you want to say the car is a POS... that is perfectly fine, but do not say I am a scammer. I do business in a straight up fashion. Are the other T/A's listed on my website scams??? did I misrepresent them as well??? You folks can draw your own conclusions as you already have anyway. If you are local you know we have a very good reputation. Drew
Old 08-12-2008, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

My ad says "if you are interested call for details". You are the ones trying to make it seem like I am trying to hang someone with this car. This is not Ebay and you are not going to have to buy this car. I simply wanted the serious people to call and talk in person, that is all. There is a lot to explain about this car... obviously more than I thought and only so many characters on autotrader. I also know that I will never win a forum argument and I am not going to try to do so. All I am saying is that I am not trying to scam anyone out of thier money that is the part that angers me. If you want to say the car is a POS... that is perfectly fine, but do not say I am a scammer. I do business in a straight up fashion. Are the other T/A's listed on my website scams??? did I misrepresent them as well??? You folks can draw your own conclusions as you already have anyway. If you are local you know we have a very good reputation. Drew
umm your asking 9k for a car that should retail for no more than 5, probably less with the issues on hand. a salvaged title is a salvaged title, it doesnt matter how "RARE" the WS6 is, its not worth that. I paid less than that for my LS1 car with more options than that car has and a clear title and 2 previous owners not EIGHT. asking anything over 5k is a SCAM no matter how you look at it.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

You come off like your selling a WS6-M6 and it not the truth. Why don't you lay ALL the cards down in the beginning so people know what they are getting into. It would def explain the REALLY low price....Multipul Carfax hits I mean WTF. Who do you think you're foolin bro???
Old 08-12-2008, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Keep telling us how upstanding your are as a dealer and how what are doing isn't BS. . .you'll convince us all before too long.

I clicked your website by the way. . .it's not even your own legit website, it's an autotrader dealer's page You're making yourself look much better here. Why didn't you just give us the real address to "your website." Being a shady, lying dealer has gotten you really far up the ladder hasn't it?

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/in...=make_modelASC
Old 08-12-2008, 06:11 PM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

just an FYI, if that is infact an older engine than the car, its illegal. im sure you could find yourself in a world of hurt if the wrong (right in everyone else's case) people found that out.

Last edited by bww3588; 08-12-2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-12-2008, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bww3588
just an FYI, if that is infact an older engine than the car, its illegal. im sure you could find yourself in a world of hurt if the wrong (right in everyone else's case) found that out.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CARFAX guarantees the information in this section Owners 1-6 Owner 7 Owner 8
Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt
Alert!
Problem Found Alert!
Problem Found Alert!
Problem Found
Fire/Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback/Lemon No Problem No Problem No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits Alert!
Problem Found Alert!
Problem Found Alert!
Problem Found
Alert! Severe problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).

i would buy it for 3K lol and that would just be fore the engine trany combo ..lmao...other than that..ALERT would have been a good give away...and like everybody else said..RUN LIKE HELL if you arent buying it for parts..

i dont know the guy so i am not going to bash him....but its loking pretty shady to me like the car was thrown together and they want to get the problem to somebody else...JMO
Old 08-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Launching!

ok we believe you. IN A PIGS ***
Old 08-12-2008, 07:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

just an FYI, if that is infact an older engine than the car, its illegal. im sure you could find yourself in a world of hurt if the wrong (right in everyone else's case) found that out.
That was in one of my two emails, he didn't listen to that either. I was a "******* idiot" for talking about something that I know nothing about according to him.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mommy told me not to talk to idiots, except only to say I can't talk to idiots, you are an idiot. Sorry, S7 protocols.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Checking the carfax right now for ya...
Old 08-12-2008, 07:47 PM
TECH Addict

notice the LS1 intake with EGR.......non existant on an 02 model.
thats what i was gonna say
Old 08-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

Wow, this car is a complete mess. And the dealer cussing at curious, innocent bystanders? I don't think you need any of us to tell you not to buy this.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by nsstech
Wow, this car is a complete mess. And the dealer cussing at curious, innocent bystanders? I don't think you need any of us to tell you not to buy this.
thats kinda what i was thinking, haha
Old 08-12-2008, 08:58 PM
12 Second Club

lol this is a very interesting thread, streetassasins sig explains it all "DONT *** WITH LS1TECH" and it holds true...
Old 08-13-2008, 12:12 AM
On The Tree

Dont!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

BTW if someone is willing to host, I will be more than happy to email you the pictures of the VIN tag as well as the RPO tag. Thanks, Drew
Why can't you host it on your site?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jts98z28
i thought only vettes had 345hp???
Please read the stickies in the newbie section:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....8&postcount=10

Quick Reply: ws6 questions.. kinda curious on this