General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

what to get???help

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what to get???help

My sister, brothers, and i have been trying to figure out what to get my dad.. he is 63 years old and is retiring for good in spring.. we've been looking at having a vehicle built for him but not sure what to do.. he's got nearly enough vehicles to be a car collector.. their is only one vehicle he wants more than anything.. his old nomad he sold in the early eightys.. while thats probably a ways out of our budget we were thinking of doing a LS swap Impala not to sure.. camaros/firebirds, corvettes are out of the question as he has more then he can drive in 1 week
Old 10-10-2008, 02:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

scratch this threat project found..57 bel air.. someone tried to do a restoration and that turned into a fail the size of chinese milk. The car was a drag car as we can tell from the painted over stickers, the removed tubs that were never finished, the 9" ford rear end 454 under the hood that doesn't even come close to running, also the fact it only has a driver seat in it and nothing else. The car will be a perfect project that has a more suitable price range. the owner wants 9,200 for it but we are working on that one. We contacted the owner of my dads old Nomad he wouldn't part with it for under 64k so that was a bit much, don't you think?