General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Pro gram engineering sucks my d---

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Pro gram engineering sucks my d---

THERE WORD MEANS NOTHING
I order a set of main caps ONE month ago, the first problem I had they forgot about my order so a week later i called back ( a guy answered) and he said they forgot and they would get right on them, I was thats great because PMI was waiting on them, then the following week still not here so called again a diffrent guy answered and told me that they were going to be done that friday and go out, I asked what do you mean they will be done, he told me they had to machine them out still, then he told me somebody would call me to verfiy the status, that was on a Wednesday, the following mon. I called to verify they went out and a lady answered and she told me that the would not be done for two more weeks and somebody would call me to straighten things up, two days later still no call so i called again and asked for the owner he got on and i asked what the hell was going on he told me they were still being machined (long story shorten) I chewed on his *** a little and I asked him to ship them two day air and knock a little off the price, he said he could do that, guess what i called today they went out ground on the 25 and they never gave any discount!!!!
If he would have not forgot the order and then just told me they had to be machined out and it might take a while i would have been kool with it but every body in the ******* company lies straight threw their ******* teeth
THE OWNER IS GETTING A PHONE CALL TOM.
DO NOT BUY FROM PRO GRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1