General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

P0332 Knock Sensor Low Circuit Input- Checked Everything

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 07:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redlineshifter
^
Your problem sounds very similar to mine and your checks seem to be drawing the same conclusions.

In my case, even though both sensors showed a consistent reading, once I took the intake back off and physically checked the sensors again, I could tell that the front one was bad because the internal component was too loose. If you haven't done this yet, I wouldn't rule it out.
Thanks, I am planning on taking the intake off tomight and replacing both sensor again. and checking everything out thoroughly and try that. I will keep everyone updated. Thanks for the advice.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

where are the knock sensors located? cause im getting a low voltage on mine.....

I washed my motor and the SES light came on after 150miles of driving.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:32 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had the same issue with a Gen III 5.3 I put in my 92 wrangler...after fighting this issue for months, and on a tip from a GM tech,I added ground wires from my PCM to the heads on both banks, cleaned all other ground connections and used contact grease...problem resolved...
Old 08-28-2014, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dhorne41
I have had the same issue with a Gen III 5.3 I put in my 92 wrangler...after fighting this issue for months, and on a tip from a GM tech,I added ground wires from my PCM to the heads on both banks, cleaned all other ground connections and used contact grease...problem resolved...
Hey bro how are I know is a very old post but can yup tell how did you do that to your jeep? I did a swap into my s10 and I am having the same problem. Thanks I will appreciate your help thanks.

Quick Reply: P0332 Knock Sensor Low Circuit Input- Checked Everything