General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

AMSOIL now available through LS1tech.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default AMSOIL now available through LS1tech.com

I am sure that many of you have noticed the AMSOIL banner on the forum recently. LS1tech is now an official AMSOIL distributor and will be getting all proceeds from AMSOIL sales here on the website to help maintain things here. By clicking on these links you are automatically taken to the AMSOIL Online store under the LS1tech account. This is a great way to support the forum and treat your car well at the same time.

I will be here to answer any AMSOIL, WIX, and Donaldson product questions that may come about. Consider me the LS1tech AMSOIL support person. PM or email me with any questions that you have. Be sure to mention you are from this site when contacting me.

Quick links
ONLINE STORE

Online AMSOIL filter look up

AMSOIL Filtration Page

Motor Oils

Transmission Fluids

Gear Lubes

Series 2000 TSO 0w-30 Motor Oil

ASL 5w-30 Motor Oil

AFL 5w-40 European Formula Motor Oil

Automatic Transmission Fluid

Severe Gear 75w-90 Gear Lube

Step-by-step Instructions to receive AMSOIL Discounts

How to make your AMSOIL purchases at dealer cost. With a Preferred Customer membership you can buy any AMSOIL products at the same cost the dealers do.

1. Click This Link ***HERE***

2. At the top of the left hand column you will see "Preferred Customer Program" Click It

3. Add to your cart either the 6 month or 12 month membership.

4. Everything you add to your cart after you add the Preferred Customer Membership will be priced at dealer cost. ENJOY

Ken

Last edited by o2man98; 10-19-2006 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AMSOIL EaO Oil Filters

Storefront Link

LS-X engines will run the EaO32 as the recommended filter. If you are looking for the oversized (1" longer) filter it will be the EaO64. Both of these filters cost the same so length is the only difference.

These EaO filters use a full synthetic filtration media, full metal endcaps and center tube, silicone anti-drain back valve, all in a heavy duty canister.

EaO filter have a 98.7% efficiency at 15 microns while maintaining a high flow.