General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Great results with Lucas Oil products

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Great results with Lucas Oil products

Just thought I would share my results with two of the Lucas Oil products I recently tried. Im pretty skeptical about these type of things so i wasnt expecting much if anything noticeable out of either.

Lucas Oil Fuel Treatment - I have about 70K on the clock and recently did plugs and wires so i figured it was a good time to do a valve/injector cleaner. This product works great. It feels like the engine revs smoother and I am seeing a slight increase in fuel mileage. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to clean the top of the the engine.

Lucas Oil Trans Fix - I did a high stall converter and a cooler a few years ago and do some hard launches from time to time. My trans wasnt feeling sloppy but it wasnt how it used to be. I added about half the bottle to the trans with the car idling in park as per the directions. I immediately noticed smoother shifting right from the beginning just driving it easy around town. My shifts at WOT feel 100% better. Before when it would kick into second and third under WOT it would be really soft and sound like the trans was taken a beating shifting under that load. (no shift kit and the smaller converter explain the soft shifting, but this was beyond that) Now it shifts much smoother and audibly sounds like less stress is being placed on the trans components.

I recommend both of these products for preventative maintenance and/ or getting back lost power.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:12 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,757 Likes on 1,255 Posts

Moving to General Maintenance section......

Quick Reply: Great results with Lucas Oil products