General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

which Brand of window motor to buy from autozone?hr

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 11:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If both windows both just wouldnt roll down one day would you still suspect motors or could it be the switch? Help!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:43 PM

I forgot to mention i bought the car this way and It is getting old quick. hoped not to put in the shop! I feel confident that i am able to change the motors after reading the podts but im not great at electrical troubleshooting> Thanks in advance for any help
Old 09-10-2008, 06:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by streetbob1
If both windows both just wouldnt roll down one day would you still suspect motors or could it be the switch? Help!
Both motors going at the same time would be VERY unlikely-I would suspect window switch or fuse.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by streetbob1
I forgot to mention i bought the car this way and It is getting old quick. hoped not to put in the shop! I feel confident that i am able to change the motors after reading the podts but im not great at electrical troubleshooting> Thanks in advance for any help
How many miles on the car. Its possible for one to have gone then the previous owner kept driving with it broken that the other one eventually died, but I would check the fuse before pulling your door panel off.

Quick Reply: which Brand of window motor to buy from autozone?hr