Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PPC Headers?

Old 09-18-2003, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPC Headers?

Before I choose which headers to purchase, does anyone have any input on how good PPC Headers perform on LS1s... Looking for the best ground clearance, performance while retaining emmissions...Thanks...
Old 09-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re: PPC Headers?

Head over to the back porch on chirpthird.com. Do a search for PPC headers if you do not see it. A group rate is being offered and pics are found in the thread. They are based on the Grotty header design.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

You've got a PM sir !

Gordon
www.provenperformanceconcepts.com
Old 09-18-2003, 10:21 PM
Doc
FormerVendor

Look no further for the Performance, Quality, while retaining emissions. This is it. There are cheaper alternatives out there that do perform...but sacrifice quality-how long they will keep up that performance due to inferior workmanship, materials. Fitment, if you want a no nonsense here it is no need to adjust this or cut that, hey it actually fits a Fbody experience, this is it. Fully emmisions capable- or if you don't want em' that's avalible. Now, with flamesuit on- Like I said, there are cheaper alternatives out there that will provide peformance gains but, if you want everything all in one nice, neat, hey it works, package this is it.
Old 09-24-2003, 04:16 PM
Launching!

Gordon do you have a complete header kit with ORP and all installation hardware but with no emissions and no O2 sims. If so how much $. I noticed you save some $ if you buy one of your kits opposed to buying everything separate. It's just that I would rather have all my emissions edited out.
Old 09-24-2003, 05:23 PM
Teching In

Thanks all for your information as I think I will be installing the PPC kit soon...

Search this Thread