Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMMG with Corsa tips

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 10:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GMMG with Corsa tips

Just wondering if anybody was using the Corsa tips with the GMMG catback. Just wanted to know if they would fit without any modifications. I also hear that the best sound with the GMMG is with stock manifolds and cats. I don't want any rasp, so I'm thinking it's the way to go.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have that setup and a shop did it for me. Youll need some piping and some couplers. the gmmg pipe is 2.5"s and so are the clone tips. any more ?s lmk it doesnt sound raspy at all. Im running FLP LT's no cats with a GMMG/ Corsa clones.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have real Corsa tips with my GMMG exhaust. I had an exhaust shop weld it up. Look at some of my posts and you'll find pics.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the car has headers and a ORY, you "SHOULD" be fine, but put a cam in there its a whole different beast, a whole different headache.

I left my dynatech cats in there and the sound is perfect, if I took them out, it be a little annoying, I have the same REAL corsa, on this as I did on a high comp 383 LT1 with no CATS and it was obnoxious.

Quick Reply: GMMG with Corsa tips