Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Magnecor wires

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Magnecor wires

anyone have these and how are they? YES I did a search and found dozens of people saying "I got MSD wires and NGK plugs from WS6store" or the other and quite a few people saying "I have extra MSDs because they've broken on me" so any other alternatives?

Its for a daily driver.... thanks. I honestly could care less about lower resistance, I want more shielding against radio interference. I have an AT&T phone and sometimes in other cars my phone would cause my speakers to start buzzing and crap
Old 02-18-2009, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That would not help with the radio interference you are describing. The cell phone interference with your radio is between your cell phone and the head unit itself. Plug wires will make no difference what so ever. Interference from your spark plug wires and your radio would be a consistent sound and the pitch will change according to rpm. I would get the MSDs. I have never had any interference problems with mine. Plus the flexible boots are a must for a car with headers.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Magnecors are very expensive and aren't worth it IMO.

Quick Reply: Magnecor wires