Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you have a a nice deep tone TD set up....come on in.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thewholefnshow1
Hey Tspence45 is the H-pipe and all of that 3" and you say you went under the axle. You must have a good exhaust guy or did you buy that kit? How much work did yall have to do to get it tucked under there? Could you get a picture under the car from the side with soda can to show your clearance? It seems from the video you look to have good clearance but that would really let us know. That sounds bad *** hell by the way.
The shop made everything. I took them the headers, and mufflers, and showed them pics and told them what I wanted done, and they did it. They were able to tuck it up a lot better than they did with the universal X-pipe I took them for my Camaro. I'm very happy with how it came out. I'll try and get some pics of the clearance, when we get a nice day, without any rain. I'll probably make another video or two also.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tspence45
The shop made everything. I took them the headers, and mufflers, and showed them pics and told them what I wanted done, and they did it. They were able to tuck it up a lot better than they did with the universal X-pipe I took them for my Camaro. I'm very happy with how it came out. I'll try and get some pics of the clearance, when we get a nice day, without any rain. I'll probably make another video or two also.

was it mandrel? i made my exhaust guy order some mandrel bends so he couldnt use his reg. bender
Old 10-23-2009, 01:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mastercoryd
was it mandrel? i made my exhaust guy order some mandrel bends so he couldnt use his reg. bender
I'll have to get under it and take a better look. I haven't really looked under there too much, since it's been pretty crappy outside since I got it back.

Quick Reply: If you have a a nice deep tone TD set up....come on in.