Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls6 intake?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 08:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thewholefnshow1
You didn't read what I'm saying did you. No I didn't say an LS1 intake without egr came on a factory f-body. I said the vette, look at it again. But a couple of months back someone was on ebay trying to sell that LS1 Vette Intake as an LS6 intake. An if someone was a newbie or didn't know no better they might would have bought it. A member from here caught it and people from our beloved site jumped on it and they removed the auction. I'm just saying watch the part number cause someone could try to pass that intake on as an LS6 when it's an LS1. An no I've done all my homework and got an LS6 intake from a 04 GTO with LS6 intake matching numbers.
dude i was agreeing with you, i was saying ALSO that i've never seen an egr-less intake on an f-body. just trying to give the OP some info. relax.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JDMC5
not unless someone already changed it out. 2K's didn't come with the LS6 intake.
they came out on late made cars of the year
Old 10-31-2009, 04:30 PM
Staging Lane

hmm So any brand i go with for am ls6 intake will be good? soon in the future i will have more and bigger mods so just wanting to get the most out of my money.

Quick Reply: ls6 intake?