Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stumped

Old 11-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stumped

Alright here it goes. I had the mti x-1 cam before i did a cam swap. I never had any kind of smoke coming out until the MS4 got installed. When my friend did this i noticed white smoke/ gray coming out of the Y pipe. So i dont know what it could be. I changed the plugs out and i had some oil on them.( just on the passenger side ). I am going to do a compression test today when i get out of school. BUt i am wondering what esle should i be looking for? I noticed that the dex-cool was REAL LOW, but i just filled it up on the swap and car has been driven about 3 times since then. MY friend told me to look at the seals that maybe one is not sitting right? My oil looks fine to not milky or anything. I am going to change it again to see if anything comes out. So question is what can it be. Also car gets driven ONCE A WEEK. SO i am like WTF. Can anybody help me or had a similar problem? THanks-MIke

MY mods are:
MS4, SVO 30, PATRIOT .660 KIT, LS6 INTAKE, FAST 78, STOCK MAF.

I have the 85 maf and new rails and FAst 90/90 waiting to be installed but dont wanna put stuff on until i get this done.

Search this Thread