Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone done this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:46 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone done this?

Hey i was just wondering if anyone has done this custom x pipe before? http://www.pypesexhaust.com/gallery106.html Im thinkin a little down the road im gunna do it. If someones done it can you post some pics of how it turned out? and also how complicated was it getting it on...?
Thanks guys!
Old 04-01-2010, 02:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did u search thru the TD sticky? i can tell you from first hand experience that installing TD's is as simple as it gets.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:25 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
did u search thru the TD sticky? i can tell you from first hand experience that installing TD's is as simple as it gets.
ya i didnt find the same thing as im talkin about... i really think im set on doin this tho
just from what they said on that site makes it sound way easy
did you check it out?
Old 04-01-2010, 02:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah it looks pretty straight forward. but i got rid of my TD's because of the cops ****** with me over the dumps, i tryed to get tail pipes fabbed up for it but no exhaust shop wanted to attempt it. now i am going with a 4" mufflex exhaust. just sayin, might wanna think about it.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
yeah it looks pretty straight forward. but i got rid of my TD's because of the cops ****** with me over the dumps, i tryed to get tail pipes fabbed up for it but no exhaust shop wanted to attempt it. now i am going with a 4" mufflex exhaust. just sayin, might wanna think about it.
thanks man. i think ill be fine cuz my friends had dumps on his car sense he got it and hasnt ever been pulled over. his has no mufflers or cats.. loud as ****!! lol but that sucks man.. i hate how cops have to get us for that.. and if it happens to me im still gunna have my other exhaust so i can always swap it back on