Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weird situation

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 11:37 AM
cam
TECH Junkie

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Its the tune another guy just posted the EXACT same symptoms with a mail order tune from none other than wait4me. That makes three guys with same issues and same tuner

Old 05-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the update Cam, I should have my new ecm early next week.

Do you have the link to the thread?
Old 05-05-2010, 03:04 PM
cam
TECH Junkie

I linked that thread to this one too. First time I've ever had the double link link going LOL

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...l#post13286857
Old 05-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Launching!

The verdict is up. It was the PCM. I swapped them, and it runs perfectly. Talk about a relief... Ill message Jessie about it.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:27 AM
cam
TECH Junkie

First off congrats brutha you've certainly put in the effort and hours on that build man! I bet you couldnt wipe the smile off your face for hours. Im pretty down about my build right now actually... I sold the PERFECTLY good and fast LS1 out of it last winter attempting bigger cubes and VVT etc and I havent had five minutes to work on it and the season is quickly burning up while my rides in pieces. My own fault I should have left it alone

As for Jessie? What can ya do you pay and take your chances with everything and maybe he'll cough you back your coin but I'd be surprised. If hes letting work go out thats THAT bad I doubt he'll care enough to maintain honor and make right as much as he can to save face. Of course if he did do that at least hes trying to make good and some guys have been happy with his work so I suppose the onus is on him and his own brand and how hard he wants to work to keep it strong or let it bomb

Good luck Spike
Old 07-14-2015, 10:17 PM

Hi I'm new in this wed side!!! But finally I found the problem in my Camaro 99. My problem was that every time I drive my Camaro 3 minute after star loosing power. And the code was p1514. I did everything you named !! And I did!!! Finally today I check the fuse box in the engine compartment !! There you find 3 relay. Fan 1, fan2, and fan3. Fan 1 and fan 3 haves four pin only. But fan2 is a five pin relay. Change fan 2 relay!!! And that it!! Problem resolve!!! Good luck !!! I hope this help all you guys with the same problem!!
Old 04-30-2016, 01:19 PM

Hi. My name is Kelly. I own a 1991 z28 camaro. I want mine to look just like yours on the exterior. Csn you tell me the things i need to do for my car? Is this the spike-z car owner?

Quick Reply: Weird situation