Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock Ceramic Shorty Headers and Magnaflow Heavy Metal Hi-Flow Cats

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 05:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock Ceramic Shorty Headers and Magnaflow Heavy Metal Hi-Flow Cats

I just purchased Edelbrock Ceramic coated shorty headers and Magnaflow Heavy Metal Hi-Flow cats to put on my 2000 Trans AM LS1. Yes I know I could have gotten more out of Long Tubes, but I am going more for sound over power cause I love this car and I baby it. I already have custom true duals on this car. We cut out the stock y-pipe that was half flattened from the factory on the drivers side and ran 2.5" pipe from the cats back to an X-pipe then out to 2 SLP Loudmouth I resonators then under the axels and out. Sounds great but not quite loud enough for my taste. I strongly believe that a true muscle car should be heard BEFORE its seen . My wife hates it but o well LOL. My question is this, did I waste my money or will I notice a good difference in sound and performance with these add ons or should I just send them back. Thanks in advance for the help and try not to bash on me to hard ;P!!!!