Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS 2x4 Dual Plane Mid–Rise – EFI Dual Plane Mid-Rise EFI LS Intake Manifold

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS 2x4 Dual Plane Mid–Rise – EFI Dual Plane Mid-Rise EFI LS Intake Manifold

http://www.holley.com/300-121.asp

Does anyone have anymore information about this product? Maybe someone that went to SEMA? If not, how do you guys expect this to perform? Will it be a good / better alternative to the Victor Jr single plane? I've been googleing it, but can't find anything more than the sales pitch on Holley's site. It will go on the 408, and then that motor with a few other changes is going into a '79 Z. Thanks.

Adam
Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

Not sure how it performs, but its hard to beat the look of dual quads under the hood.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by DirtyDirk
Not sure how it performs, but its hard to beat the look of dual quads under the hood.
That's what I'm going for. Modern engine and fuel injection, but with the old carbed looks in the '79Z. What kind of throttle bodies and air filter hat thing would I need to use with this? Or the Vic Jr. for that matter.

Quick Reply: LS 2x4 Dual Plane Mid–Rise – EFI Dual Plane Mid-Rise EFI LS Intake Manifold