Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhuast Completion Options

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Exhuast Completion Options

Hey guys, obviously exhaust setup threads are plentiful in the search feature but I am looking for info strictly on one setup that I haven't had much luck running in to. Right now my car has a Borla adjustable catback (I'm pretty sure the previous owner has a plate in it because its silent in car off the gas) without the rest of the plates. I am planning on removing the plate if its there to run straight back for now but I am trying to figure out what header/y-pipe options I have that will mate up to the Borla.

Right now I was thinking coated Pacesetter LT's (1 3/4) and a TSP catted y-pipe but I'm not sure if the y-pipe will fit those headers or the catback at the other end. Input on this setup would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone else running Borla catback feel free to recommend stuff but I'm looking for a budget, best bang for your buck setup as well as will the best possible fitment which is why I picked Pacesetters so far, heard good things about their fit and ease of install
Old 07-06-2011, 09:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

The TSP ypipe should fit with no issues to the pacesetter headers and the borla catback.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks, I'm probably going to wait until TSP comes out with stainless stuff, I heard they're working on it but I haven't heard from anyone there to verify that