Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I normally don't care for FedEx but...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 07:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Talking

Originally Posted by 99SSJarhead
Nearest fed ex for me is about 90 miles, UPS is like 15 or so. Unfortunately the UPS is only open from like 430pm to 6pm for package drop offs and I work evenings. So they both suck for me.

Granted UPS just dropped off my tick transmission today and fed-ex showed up at the same time to drop off a UMI cross member so I got to watch the fed-ex driver help that poor UPS driver haul off that heavy *** transmission off the back of the truck and lug it to my garage.
why didnt your lazy *** help?
Old 07-07-2011, 07:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nearest fed ex for me is about 90 miles, UPS is like 15 or so. Unfortunately the UPS is only open from like 430pm to 6pm for package drop offs and I work evenings. So they both suck for me.

Granted UPS just dropped off my tick transmission today and fed-ex showed up at the same time to drop off a UMI cross member so I got to watch the fed-ex driver help that poor UPS driver haul off that heavy *** transmission off the back of the truck and lug it to my garage.

Please tell me you at least tipped them both? If not, expect many damaged packages in the future....................and I'm not kidding lol
Old 07-07-2011, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WS6Store is awesome. x3
Old 07-07-2011, 09:53 PM
That's MISTER MODERATOR

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I got to watch the fed-ex driver help that poor UPS driver haul off that heavy *** transmission
Funny^!

Once in a while, I order something and it goes to my UPS hold address at UPS but shipped via FedEx. One time, the FedEx driver almost got into a fist fight as he wasn't allowed to bring his truck onto the UPS property. Then he had the task of trying to find me and he ended up just tossing the box through the pickup window. My guys at UPS called laughing their asses off.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ULTIMATEORANGESS
why didnt your lazy *** help?
Cause I've already had to haul that heavy box to the UPS location. Get it into the store, onto their scale, then help them load it onto their conveyer system. I knew how much it weighed.

And yeah, gave em both a 20 to get beer cause as I said, I knew how heavy that sumbitch was.