Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions about ported throttle body.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 05:15 PM
cpo
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WhiteKnight '01
I have been a member over a year but only in the past few months did I start posting on here. So I am still a newb to most of this stuff. Rather rude of you to call me an idiot and smart *** for not knowing about some intake, I don't know everything. And so what if your wife knows? She's married to you, I bet you talk about car stuff all the time, I don't have anyone that talks about car stuff all the time to me. You really need to tone down the attitude a bit and realize not everyone knows everything about these cars and prices on select aftermarket parts.
Fair enough, but you did know an LS6 costs $300-400, yet still questioned if my $1000 reference was about an LS6. See where I'm going with this....
Anyway, I'm going to PM you a long apology (not really), so let's get back on topic.

Ported throttle bodies are definitely worth the effort, as well as the reasonable prices our vendors here charge for the professional work. A lot of them look freaking amazing after their porting and powder coating.

Quick Reply: Questions about ported throttle body.