Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"New Exhaust Set Up With Vid"

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 01:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default "New Exhaust Set Up With Vid"

So I got really sick of my corsa system, not having cats on it made it very raspy and high pitched. Ended up putting a 12 inch dynomax race bullet in the I pipe but still sounded like ****.

So i ended up taking off the Corsa muffler and tail pipes and keeping the 12 inch dynomax in the I pipe. I ended up ordering a 14 inch long 4 inch round magnaflow magnapack muffler to put under the bumper with a turn down. I ended up painting the muffler and dump with a high gloss black like the mufflex systems have.

The vid doesnt do it justice for how deep and how much tone this set up has. There's no more rasp and is pretty tame when driving around town. Once you hammer on it though it sounds great lots of tone with just the right amount of loudness. anyways i will try to get pics up later on but for now heres a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRnm...el_video_title
Old 09-15-2011, 05:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Vid doesn't sound that great but like you said, it doesn't do it justice. I love my Corsa with my baby cam. Congrats on finding something you like; sometimes that's the hardest thing to do on exhaust choices on these cars.