Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kooks True Dual Exhaust with Pacesetter Headers?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kooks True Dual Exhaust with Pacesetter Headers?

What would be required to install the Kooks True Dual Exhaust on Pacesetter Headers? I already have Pacesetter Headers and I want the Kooks Exhaust.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by 0verkill
What would be required to install the Kooks True Dual Exhaust on Pacesetter Headers? I already have Pacesetter Headers and I want the Kooks Exhaust.
sell the pacesetters and buy the headers/true duals as a package from maryland speed and get a great deal. Imo no point in putting stainless true duals behind a budget coated steel heel header anyway...
Old 04-06-2012, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
sell the pacesetters and buy the headers/true duals as a package from maryland speed and get a great deal. Imo no point in putting stainless true duals behind a budget coated steel heel header anyway...
This.
I wouldn't spend that coin attaching a premium exhaust to cheapo headers. I'd go with the Kooks or ARH. I like ARH better and they use better steel but given a package price, I'd go Kooks just to assure a better fit.

Quick Reply: Kooks True Dual Exhaust with Pacesetter Headers?