Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT's finally installed Sound clip

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 03:42 PM
MFJ
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT's finally installed Sound clip

These are the ebay headers and actually didn't have to modify anything on the car except extending the o2's. Did the AIR delete as well, changed plugs and had to change the oil due to taking the filter off. Off to get the custom y done tomorrow. My tune will be here on Wednesday from Frost and Friday putting in the Monster Stage 2.
Got pulled over on the way home because it was so loud. I set off 3 car alarms coming down my street.

http://youtu.be/k6ycP8eeuac
Old 06-10-2012, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I hated the sound of my car with open headers. I had to drive it a couple of miles to the exhaust shop and by the time I got there, my head felt like it was gonna split in 2 from the headache.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:58 PM
MFJ
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sepsis
I hated the sound of my car with open headers. I had to drive it a couple of miles to the exhaust shop and by the time I got there, my head felt like it was gonna split in 2 from the headache.
It's way too loud for me too. Anything about 2000 rpm lakes everything in the car shake.