Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Texas Speed and Performance True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Speed and Performance True Duals

I'm hoping TSP will chime in but does anyone know if they will be getting their true duals back in with the Sweet Thunders? All they have on their website is the true duals with the bullets.

Thanks all!
Old 08-30-2012, 12:58 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately we will not be getting the Sweet Thunder True Dual Systems back anytime soon (6 months +). Although that is not to say that we will never get them back in at all, it would just be further in the future...
POWERBOND - ASP - PRECISION INDUSTRIES - YANK - CIRCLE D - AND MORE!
NEW NUMBER (512)863-0900
Old 08-30-2012, 05:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Just got my tsp duals installed with the bullets and it sounds aggressive. And I have tons of clearance. More clearance than my y pipe set up. I don't think you'll be upset with their bullets
Old 08-30-2012, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jake@Texas-Speed
Unfortunately we will not be getting the Sweet Thunder True Dual Systems back anytime soon (6 months +). Although that is not to say that we will never get them back in at all, it would just be further in the future...
Bummer, but thanks for the quick reply! I don't think I'll be able to wait that long haha.

Originally Posted by Firebirdmuscle
Just got my tsp duals installed with the bullets and it sounds aggressive. And I have tons of clearance. More clearance than my y pipe set up. I don't think you'll be upset with their bullets
Thanks for the input! Looks like I'll bite the bullet (pun intended, haha I had to) and go with the true dual bullet system they have in stock right now.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:10 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just give us a ring whenever and we can get you a full quote of complete cost to your door!
POWERBOND - ASP - PRECISION INDUSTRIES - YANK - CIRCLE D - AND MORE!
NEW NUMBER (512)863-0900
Old 08-31-2012, 02:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Jake, i wonder if you guys would consider selling the True Dual kits with no mufflers for those of us who want to shop around and try different bullets like Classic Chambered, various glasspacks, etc?......IMO, the Sweet Thunders are the best sounding mufflers, but most glasspacks including Thrush are super cheap and they sound really good too
Old 08-31-2012, 10:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jake@Texas-Speed
Just give us a ring whenever and we can get you a full quote of complete cost to your door!
Sounds great! I am also going to buy order your 1 7/8 headers! I'll probably be giving you guys a call today.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jc98ss
Jake, i wonder if you guys would consider selling the True Dual kits with no mufflers for those of us who want to shop around and try different bullets like Classic Chambered, various glasspacks, etc?......IMO, the Sweet Thunders are the best sounding mufflers, but most glasspacks including Thrush are super cheap and they sound really good too
i was also wondering this as well. down the line id like to get duals with spiral flows, which i dont see you guys selling anymore. I would hate to spend the money on a set with bullets that im not going to use.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:14 AM
On The Tree

No muffler option would be great!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jc98ss
Originally Posted by mjs1012
i was also wondering this as well. down the line id like to get duals with spiral flows, which i dont see you guys selling anymore. I would hate to spend the money on a set with bullets that im not going to use.

Originally Posted by }BlueFire{
No muffler option would be great!
Tech has spoken.......make it happen TSP!!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also agree with the no muffler option. I'd like to purchase TSP's TD's because I heard their clearance is perfect (my cars dropped 1.6"), but I'd like to put sweet thunders on
Old 09-03-2012, 11:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by l 95 Trans Am l
I also agree with the no muffler option. I'd like to purchase TSP's TD's because I heard their clearance is perfect (my cars dropped 1.6"), but I'd like to put sweet thunders on
they do fit well on a lowered car, mine is lowered almost 2" and they fit better than the catted-y i have on it now.

Last edited by jc98ss; 09-03-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Quick Reply: Texas Speed and Performance True Duals