Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Texas Speed Longtubes

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 11:16 AM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Unfortunately the xpipe is still backordered, but we do have the new stainless TSP C5 longtubes and stainless extensions in stock ready to go. I apologize about the delayed response as Im not sure who got the emails you sent. Feel free to give us a call or send me an email directly at Aaron@Texas-Speed.com for further assistance.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Aaron@Texas-Speed
Unfortunately the xpipe is still backordered, but we do have the new stainless TSP C5 longtubes and stainless extensions in stock ready to go. I apologize about the delayed response as Im not sure who got the emails you sent. Feel free to give us a call or send me an email directly at Aaron@Texas-Speed.com for further assistance.
You might want to investigate your web site then, since both emails were sent using your "contact us" page.
What is the expected date for shipment? I understand that delays may happen, but there are limits. And frankly, I'd rather have a refund and leave the money in MY account rather than yours, if the delay is excessive.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:08 PM
FormerVendor

Give me a call and Ill get you a refund issued.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd rather have the exhaust. But not if the delay (which was supposed to be till the end of October) is going to be much longer. That's why I asked in the emails for information on how much longer the delay is expected to be.
Another week or two? No problem, delays happen. Another couple months? Then I'll want a refund and I'll order from somewhere else.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:55 AM
FormerVendor

Unfortunately for the Xpipe its going to be a bit longer. Feel free to give me a call back I can get you a partial refund or full refund depending on whether or not you still want the headers minus the x setup.

Quick Reply: Texas Speed Longtubes