Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kooks LTs back from Jet Hot coating <PICS>

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 07:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That rocks man. I was about to do the same on my Kooks but I couldnt resist installing them. Im very impaitent! Wish I would have held off now that I see those. I have Kooks w a SLP stainless Y-pipe and magnaflow cat-back. That was done in effort to keep the entire system stainless because kooks y isnt stainless.

I agree with all of you that say do it right the first time. I try not to buy the cheap stuff because I want thsi all to last untill the car wont roll anymore.

Enjoy your kick *** setup man. I am now offically jealous!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 03:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shaneSS
That rocks man. I was about to do the same on my Kooks but I couldnt resist installing them. Im very impaitent! Wish I would have held off now that I see those. I have Kooks w a SLP stainless Y-pipe and magnaflow cat-back. That was done in effort to keep the entire system stainless because kooks y isnt stainless.

I agree with all of you that say do it right the first time. I try not to buy the cheap stuff because I want thsi all to last untill the car wont roll anymore.

Enjoy your kick *** setup man. I am now offically jealous!!!!

How does the slp catted y fit with the kooks headers?
Old 04-20-2004, 05:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JPWS6
How does the slp catted y fit with the kooks headers?
Yeah...good question!

Thanks all for the compliments...