Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anybody used godspeed e-cutouts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013 | 10:34 PM
On The Tree

Default anybody used godspeed e-cutouts?

Like the title says anyone ran these e-cutouts or are they junk. I tried to use QTP's but the electric motors on the side stick too far out making them hard to accommodate the very little given space where my LT's come out at. The only other possible option would maybe be cutting the flanges and spinning them and re-welding them to get the motors exactly where i want them. The godspeed cutouts the y's are parallel and the motor doesn't appear to stick out but half the distance of the QTP's. plz let me know if anyone has ran these.
Old 01-29-2013 | 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Anyone? I would like to know also
Old 01-29-2013 | 10:57 PM
Launching!

I was. also looking to getting one I like them because it looks like it won't hang lower than the exhaust I found this
this
Old 01-30-2013 | 09:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Friend of mine had them for about a year with no issues (mechanical wise) in his truck, but then he switch to different exhaust piping and to QTP cutouts. He never had an issue with the godspeed cutout though, some people tend to have problems QTP and some dont.

Edit: ive been running a QTP oval low profile cutout for two years now with no cats and that damn cutout doesnt stop working it doesnt leak at all either when closed.

Quick Reply: anybody used godspeed e-cutouts?