Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porting help in Cleveland Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Porting help in Cleveland Ohio

I am looking for someone in the Cleveland Ohio area to help me with porting a stock throttle body and a ls6 intake or I can pay you also any leads or someone willing to help me I would love to learn.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know of anybody around here that does that but you will get a better answer in the regional section here on tech.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

It's pretty straight forward. Just don't enlarge the intake runners, just smooth 'em out & port match to heads. Search on here to find threads on how to do it. I do my own stuff & have threads on here on ways to open the inlet up to 85-86mm, as well. We have cruises & hang outs in Mentor/Willoughby from time to time. If you want to meet up w/ us sometime, PM me your cell & I'll text you next time we do something. Can explain how to do it. If you want it done professionally, there are shops, but, they come & go. Could call Summit Racing in Tallmadge & ask them. Am sure they will have info on pro's to send it to. Hutter in Chardon may do 'em, as well.

Quick Reply: Porting help in Cleveland Ohio