Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Used fast 92/90

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014 | 05:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Don't post the sellers name unless you and him don't get it worked out. I do agree that you need to get your money back and the seller should do that if he didn't disclose any of those issues. If the seller won't give your money back, then post his username up and tarnish his name on here. 9 times out of 10, the threat to do that will resolve everything.
Old 02-20-2014 | 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If it's not resolved I'll fore sure post his name to warn other buyers not to deal with him. He had a lot more parts to sell so I'm sure he don't want a bad name. He first agreed to reimburse me 100 and a slp lid but has since quit replying. I just messaged him not long ago. If I don't get a response soon his name will be posted. I payed through paypal is there a way file a claim through paypal?
Old 02-20-2014 | 07:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

You can tell when he was last logged in, so if he hasn't replied back to you and you can see he's been on, or even logged in, then chances are he's not going to respond back. You are covered under PayPal as long as the transaction hasn't surpassed an x number of days.
Old 02-20-2014 | 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh he seen my message on fb. It says read under it. I'm gonna give him until morning to reply. I'm trying to be nice a civil on the matter but I don't think he wants that. Do you happen to know how many days I have?
Old 02-20-2014 | 07:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Either 30 or 60 days. You may want to check on the PayPal rules when buying things using PayPal outside of eBay. Hopefully this guy doesn't try to dick you over.
Old 02-20-2014 | 07:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just checked the paypal site and it says 45 days. If he's not responded by tomorrow I'll file a dispute and post his name on every site I know.
Old 02-20-2014 | 08:00 PM
10 Second Club

Get your money back asap. If he doesn't respond then certainly file a paypal dispute, he should have disclosed every one of those issues and they are in fact major issues. If he's honest he will work with you and gladly refund your money for the misunderstanding. If he's not honest then the boards deserve to know who it is so buyers can be warned in dealing with this seller.
Old 02-20-2014 | 08:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by EarlSS
I just checked the paypal site and it says 45 days. If he's not responded by tomorrow I'll file a dispute and post his name on every site I know.
Yes, it's 45 days & you will have to then escalate the dispute to a claim in order for Paypal to refund the cash. If he doesn't reply through Paypal soon after filing the dispute, escalate to a claim before the 45 day time period. Be sure to note all of the damage.

Quick Reply: Used fast 92/90