Notices
Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP 1 7/8 vs Speed Engineering 1 7/8 Headers

Old 12-27-2018, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

Wink

Originally Posted by G Atsma View Post
You come on here announcing you got a set of headers. Not dissing that. But now that we all know, is there a question or comment?
Does there have to be? I made a simple comment and apparently someone did ask about the fit/quality and sound. Soooooooooooo....IDK you tell me?

Not sure why me posting in a old thread would make you say that irrelevant comment.

Just my .02
Old 12-27-2018, 07:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

No there does not have to be. Usually there is a reason to make such a post. Whether to get more info or to solicit comments. Neither was mentioned. Did not mean to ruffle any feathers.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:52 AM
On The Tree

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by G Atsma View Post
No there does not have to be. Usually there is a reason to make such a post. Whether to get more info or to solicit comments. Neither was mentioned. Did not mean to ruffle any feathers.
NP man, no feathers ruffled here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TSP 1 7/8 vs Speed Engineering 1 7/8 Headers

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: