Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Injector advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Injector advice

I'm building a 408 for my C3 Corvette. The engine will be running ported LS3 heads, LS3 intake, ported 90mm throttle body, cam specs are yet to be determined. The engine will be run on 93 octane with no power adders. I am building a standalone harness so I can swap out to whatever injector connectors I need and running the 6.0 PCM. Static compression will end up around 11.5:1. I would like to see between 500-550 WHP.

How much injector do I need to support this and what style injector will fit this intake? I have a set of L76 injectors but I am pretty sure these will be too small for what I am targeting. Some advice here would be great. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:48 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Burns
I'm building a 408 for my C3 Corvette. The engine will be running ported LS3 heads, LS3 intake, ported 90mm throttle body, cam specs are yet to be determined. The engine will be run on 93 octane with no power adders. I am building a standalone harness so I can swap out to whatever injector connectors I need and running the 6.0 PCM. Static compression will end up around 11.5:1. I would like to see between 500-550 WHP.

How much injector do I need to support this and what style injector will fit this intake? I have a set of L76 injectors but I am pretty sure these will be too small for what I am targeting. Some advice here would be great. Thanks in advance.
At that power level you could get by with a stock LS3 injector. If you have plans for more power down the road then maybe step up a little more. If you are going for more then check out Fuel Injector Connection. I got a killer deal from him on some 60 lb/hr tall injectors and he provides all the data for the tune as well.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have some high end bosch 55# injectors off my 402, sent you a PM
Scott

Quick Reply: Injector advice