Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

N2mb need help installing wot box

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N2mb need help installing wot box

Installing on a 2002 camaro. I got everything wired correctly except the orange and red wire, they are saying the pair must be connected to ignition coil power a6 and e2 at the underhood bussed electrical center. However this is for a a corvette and I cannot find this junction. There are a few people who seem to have wired it to the pink wire at the big white coil pack connector, I can't figure out how to wire the orange and red. If someone has wired it on a camaro can you please explain how yours is wired?

Thanks
Old 12-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got it! So what they mean is to cut the pink wire at each coil pack, red wire goes on the side of the wire that goes to the fuse box. The orange wire goes to the side that goes to the coil packs. You basically separate the original connection. After wiring it this way it worked perfectly. N2nb needs to explain this better, maybe make a notation in the corvette instructions it could be done this way. Would saved me a few hours....

Quick Reply: N2mb need help installing wot box