Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Accessory Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 01:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Aftermarket Accessory Brackets

Of the many different options for aftermarket brackets, which do you guys prefer? Since the motor is coming out of my car soon anyway, and I'd like to reduce some of the bulk from the factory brackets, mainly the alternator and ps pump bracket, Im looking to replace them with something different. I know Dirty Dingo mounts are pretty popular for swaps into other vehicles but they also offer mounts for factory applications as well. After looking at their setups and comparing them to similar versions from ICT Billet, I like the belt routing on the ICT billet brackets a bit better. For what its worth, I dont care much about relocating the alternator to up high or over to the passenger side, simply a factory replacement, stock location brackets are what I am looking for. Just wanted to get some first hand experience from people who have used any of them already.

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:29 PM
TECH Resident

Looking to order something soon. Anyone using any aftermarket accessory brackets?
Old 05-11-2017, 02:12 PM
TECH Resident

For reference, the Dirty Dingo mount I am looking at is PN: DD-LS1-ALT-LM-PS-CM and the ICT Billet mount is PN: 551669-2.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Accessory Brackets