Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dumped true duals

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dumped true duals

Hey guys, I have spent the passed few days trying to research this, but I can't get a clear answer.

I have a umi torque arm relocation cross member with a stock torque arm. Can I run the dumped before the axle true duals with this setup?

I never realized that the torque arm and a body mount torque arm were two different things. So I'm now wondering if I can actually get something like the tsp duals.

Thank you!
Old 04-15-2017, 10:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by slvr98camaro
Hey guys, I have spent the passed few days trying to research this, but I can't get a clear answer.

I have a umi torque arm relocation cross member with a stock torque arm. Can I run the dumped before the axle true duals with this setup?

I never realized that the torque arm and a body mount torque arm were two different things. So I'm now wondering if I can actually get something like the tsp duals.

Thank you!
i personally can't confirm but I'd call umi to confirm.
Old 04-16-2017, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by slvr98camaro

Thank you!
Check this thread ...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspensio...trueduals.html
Im running the UMI relocation TQ arm .
Old 04-16-2017, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My personal vote goes to Speed Engineering true duals. They fit over the axle, or have dumps, are 3", stainless, and very good quality for the price
Old 04-21-2017, 09:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I can say that the eBay phab true dual exhaust does not clear with the umi relocation cross member. The driver's side pipe is hitting the cross member on the angle where it bolts on the driver's side.

Not sure what I'm going to do now, I would rather not modify the cross member but it looks like that's what I may have to do

Quick Reply: Dumped true duals