Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going back to Y pipe set up

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 01:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cause im the ******* man dude. didnt u know lol. no, one of my girlfriends best friends is a manager at the local advance auto parts, and it was on sale for 280 there and i got his 20%. catback ended up being 224 plus tax, and the cut out was from the guy that works there, he had one but is selling the car cause his is all f'ed up. So he gave it to me for the price of a 12 pack of heineken, which wasn't on sale lol. so i got hooked up very well.

and i just purchased a pacesetter ory from summit i had a 50 dollar coupon from a previous mess up they made with some **** i ordered for my mustang.

as for the sweet thunder mufflers...you may wanna listen to a car taht is on ls1sounds.com there is one guy that has those dumped and i swear to me they sound even louder than bullets. chambered mufflers will give ou a certain amount of resonance that will make a bass note that is unreal. it sounds awesome! but if your car is a daily driver, you will want something quieter. z28venom has a GREAT set up for that. check otu his links to listen to his ****.

if you wanna hear how loud a hooker catback can be with a cut out pm me i can send you alink to my car when it only had lt's, 2.5 inch ory, cut out and hooker catback. just ask country boy if he's online...i sent him a link, i told him he wouldn't need two cut outs lol