Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will the GTO pan fit on a 5.3?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the GTO pan fit on a 5.3?

Haven't found much on the site pertaining to the 5.3 stuff. Will a 5.7 LS1 GTO pan fit the 5.3's? I need one for a front sump application.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Roothawg
Haven't found much on the site pertaining to the 5.3 stuff. Will a 5.7 LS1 GTO pan fit the 5.3's? I need one for a front sump application.
Yes it will, the pan from a LR4 or LH6 5.3 TrailBlazer is also front sump. too but its close to 1 3/8" deeper but it has the filter in more of a central location . Were the GTO juonts out, front corner pass side . Oh yeah TB pan has a hole in it ! Oh, you will get more help in the Conversion and Hybrids section than here.
Old 05-05-2018, 10:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by omc8
Yes it will, the pan from a LR4 or LH6 5.3 TrailBlazer is also front sump. too but its close to 1 3/8" deeper but it has the filter in more of a central location . Were the GTO juonts out, front corner pass side . Oh yeah TB pan has a hole in it ! Oh, you will get more help in the Conversion and Hybrids section than here.
Yeah, I'm dropping threads all over this site. Thanks for the input.