Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust Clamp

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Exhaust Clamp

Where can I get this exhaust clamp? I know it is a Torctite clamp made by Torca, and Jegs sells a version of it under their own name. But to get 2 clamps will cost me as much in shipping as it is for the clamps. So does anyone know where else I can get them? Also, I am putting a 3" cutout in my 2 3/4" Intermediate pipe, and I don't know what size to get. I am assuming I would get 3" so it would go over the larger cutout pipe. In other words, is the measurement that they use on the smaller side or the larger side of the step? Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Exhaust Clamp-clamp.gif  
Old 07-30-2004, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Go to autozone or a place like that and ask for 3 inch exhaust clamps, they have them in the back or can order if for you, and does not cost anything for you.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I believe they are $2.50 a peice.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by matts22
Where can I get this exhaust clamp? I know it is a Torctite clamp made by Torca, and Jegs sells a version of it under their own name. But to get 2 clamps will cost me as much in shipping as it is for the clamps. So does anyone know where else I can get them? Also, I am putting a 3" cutout in my 2 3/4" Intermediate pipe, and I don't know what size to get. I am assuming I would get 3" so it would go over the larger cutout pipe. In other words, is the measurement that they use on the smaller side or the larger side of the step? Thanks!
I got 3 of those from Jegs....it has their name on the box but it is the exact same clamp down to the markings on the bolt head.

BTW that is a $10 clamp...NOT a $2.50.
And they are REALLLY good. They are stainless and have high quality fasteners.

Here's the link----->Jeg's Clamps