Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally, My baby is back!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Finally, My baby is back!

First I want to thank all of you for your input on LS1Tech. After many frustrating times of my SES light going off. Checking LS1tech for clues, going to Autozone to have my codes checked (PO171, PO173, PO430) & cleared, I finally found my final problem - (bad plugs and a moderately connected spark plug wire). Once I added the SLP MAF, LT Headers and what not, I could not get the car running right. Air Fuel was screwed up, car was running lean (found the bad hose from the throttle body to the Valve Cover - vacuum leak). Catlyst not reading properly (Needed 02 Sims). Today, I put on the Taylor 10.4 Thunder Bolts and NGK T55's. Actually found a couple bad spark plugs and a spark plug wire not completely connected and now my car is back - Running great! I can finally feal and enjoy the recent mods made. Now, I need to find the blue Formula (modified) that smoked me a couple weeks ago. I now have a MAF Translator for sell. I would like to get $80 plus shipping if possible. I have the insructions and hardly any use on the translator.

Again, thanks to everyone in sharing what is going on with their cars. It helped!

I cannot wait for Houston, Texas to cool down a bit to take my car to the track!. I'm hoping for Low to Mid 12's.