Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW K-Member anyone seen anything alike?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 12:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope so, cuz thats what I'm using it for. Of course I just got it going again and got the alignment today so I can start driving it. We had one problem getting it aligned though, they did not slot the back bolt quite far enough, so they could not get it perfect. I am not sure exactly which one that is used to adjust primarily, but they got it within a couple of degrees of spec or something like that, then just made both sides equal.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by guadofreak
Man that thing looks so dinky compared to the BMR... I would venture to say it is not good for roadrace or daily driving either.
Thats what I was thinking
Old 11-02-2004, 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking like it has decreased structural ability and having it are two different things.

I'm curious as to what in the design is physically not up to par with bracing and physics to explain this?

I'm not bashing. I would just like to know so that I'm better able to evaluate items like this for myself.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Staging Lane

vernon from pro-fab is gonna make a set of mounts for me. decent guy to talk to and on account of that he will have my business again.