Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New SLP Loud Mouth II Cat Back

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005 | 09:34 PM
Launching!

Default New SLP Loud Mouth II Cat Back

Check out SLP, they changed the LM to now include a bullet muffler or the traditional resonator. The price remains the same. I gues they finally noticed everyone modifying to the Borlamouths, and the TSP Rumbler. For 50$ extra you get this sytem in stainless steel instead of the TSP's alumized steel. I wonder how it sounds? I bet it will be less raspy than the dynomax bullet in TSP, just based on the size of the muffler. Any thoughts or people that have purches this yet?
Old 02-06-2005 | 12:42 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by tirefryer
Check out SLP, they changed the LM to now include a bullet muffler or the traditional resonator. The price remains the same. I gues they finally noticed everyone modifying to the Borlamouths, and the TSP Rumbler. For 50$ extra you get this sytem in stainless steel instead of the TSP's alumized steel. I wonder how it sounds? I bet it will be less raspy than the dynomax bullet in TSP, just based on the size of the muffler. Any thoughts or people that have purches this yet?
They're all gonna be raspy if you're not running cats.
Old 02-06-2005 | 10:36 AM
LS1Tech Administrator
20 Year Member

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-external-engine/271407-anyone-have-new-loudmouth-ii.html

This thread was just started the other day about the same system. Few more replies for you read there.