Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buying headers...should i divulge in 7/8kooks?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 01:25 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying headers...should i divulge in 7/8kooks?

Hey guys i just picked up an 01SS. it had a Loudmouth, and a knn filter. i have recently purchased an SLp lid, and TNT wet kit, neither are installed yet. now i want to get exhaust to hold me over until the summer hits, and go with either a 12bolt/cam or H/C. Either way both will get done and eventually possibly a 408.

Well i have been eyeballing Pacesetters for a while now and i hear that their quality has improved, an di honestly dont have the money for the Kooks, however if they are leaps and bouds better(performance the only consideration please) then i will divulge and buy them instead of the Pacesetters.

Lemme know what you guys think.
Thanks
Louie

Ps i have search the forums back and forth, for weeks deciding what i was going to do but this is just one of those things that i am baffled on kinda torn between the two things.
Old 02-18-2005, 01:39 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, i really dont think that i can swing it...maybe if in a year or two if i go big cubes i will upgrade, sorry for the waste of space/time...

i just hate to look at it having to possibly buy twice...
louie