Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do PaceSetter Headers compare to Jet Hots?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have always heard you get what you pay for and I had to learn the hard way. I brought Flowtechs. THe fit is terrible so the next set of headers I buy have to have GREAT QUALITY and FIT. Even if I have to pay a little more for the piece of mind I know I won't have to worry about exhaust leaks. For those who have the pacesetters how is the flanges and the fitting of the headers to the heads? Have anyone had problems with the headers not sealing and leaking? If you could see my Flowtech headers you would understand why I'm asking this question and why I am determind to by a set of headers with GREAT Quality and FIT.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Staging Lane

The Pacesetter build quality, as I have said before, is excellent. The flanges are thick and the welds are all very well-done and neat. The fitment is excellent, and I didn't need to notch my K-members either. Mine DO NOT leak at ALL. PM me and I'll send you a picture of the flanges.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:30 PM
12 Second Club

Check in the GP section and PM Speed Engineering for a cheap price.