Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New True duals fuel line flip

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New True duals fuel line flip

Hey guys I have been trying to find out what to do for flipping the fuel line in the tunnel before I but my TSP true duals up. It looks like I can figure it out but just thought I would check first. I have read about it in the past but cant find anymore info on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 12-22-2005, 07:44 AM
12 Second Club

I had myanswer to this question I was asked about a while ago so rather than say nothing, ill just copy and paste.
Also look in my sig for a link to another writeup of the TSP dual system and install that included the fuel line flip..
Enjoy..

So anyways, fuel lines..
The fuel lines are really only pushed a little closer to the top of the DS tunnel by means of flipping the two brackets that secure them to the tunnel.
Each bracket just looks like a black clip and has one bolt holding it in place. I actually unclipped all the lines, removed the bolt, flipped the bracket and secured the lines back in the clip, and then put the bolt back in place.
If you look at the clips and the lines, there are two larger lines and 2 smaller ones. Before you flip the brackets the larger lines are on the outside and the smaller two are right next to the body on the inside. After you flip them, as you can see in this pic, that is reversed. The two larger lines are on the body and the smaller ones are closer to the torque arm if you will.

I hope that clears up WHAT you are flipping and how, sort of.
As far as why, I only did it for clearance, and as a disclaimer, I should prob get some thermal wrap or something to protect them from the heat of the exuast. That will be done when the season starts again. Too cold now.

I hope that answers' your questions!?

Take it easy
DJ
Old 12-22-2005, 07:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Dirty John thanks alot that is how i thought it was but now i know for sure. Thanks again

Quick Reply: New True duals fuel line flip