Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

where can I buy a cable operated cutout?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 10:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasZ06
I don't think that's true. There are some of us in the world that don't like sittin down low. Not that I have anything against the sportscars or their fans for that matter. I am rebuilding my truck with some of the following 2004 LS6, custom built 4L80E w/ Gear Vendors over/underdrive, ATI Procharger, with too many other bolt-ons to mention here. Try hanging with a WS6 or SS in a Vortec powered truck sometime. As my ride sits, I run about 2 tenths behind a stock SS through the quarter. It's not easy, but at the end of the day it's a helluva lot more rewarding. Oh and by the way, I can pull the boat to the lake...lol. Trust me when I tell ya, when you have a truck as modified as mine is, all the sportscars want a piece of ya so they can gloat in their modified F-bodies. I made it my personal goal to end those gloating days. I get my share of traffic stops I assure ya. I don't drive my truck as much as I used too. I travel all over the country for my work in my 06 Duramax, but when I did drive it on a daily basis, I would get stopped on average twice a week. If I rolled out of town it was just a given I would be stopped. Anyway, the point is, it takes a lot more money to get a sport truck that weighs 800-1000 lbs. more with half the aerodynamics than it takes to get a sports car to run. Don't get me wrong. I love sportcars. There are just some of us in the world that find more pleasure in taking a vehicle that wasn't designed to run fast and give the modified sports cars a run for their money.
so what was the site for that cutout again?

jk
Old 12-28-2005, 02:51 AM
Teching In

lol...yeah sorry. Appears as though we got off your subject just a bit.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:08 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasZ06
Thank you. Its a work in progress. Hopefully by this time next yr she will be tearin up the street again.
Man, sounds like you can really rip up some stuff in that thing!
Old 12-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by orangeapeel
Man, sounds like you can really rip up some stuff in that thing!
It runs pretty strong as it is. Last time on the dyno she set down 389 pk hp and 432 pk tq. Maybe on of these days I'll be able to keep up with y'all...lol.

Quick Reply: where can I buy a cable operated cutout?