Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need a favor, where is the pre-cat driver's side O2 sensor connector?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2002, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Need a favor, where is the pre-cat driver's side O2 sensor connector?

So I was installing my FLPs today and I realized that I forgot where I unplugged the stock sensor from. I swear I am going braindead but I can't find the connector for the pre-cat O2. I looked everywhere in the area and felt around for like an hour and I just can't find it. Only thing I found was the connector and wiring that goes to the wheel hub (speed sensor/abs I imagine). Anyone got pics perhaps? Or can you just tell me where the wiring for the connector ends up/is connected to something else/general location? I can trace it down if need be, but I am seriously going crazy here.

Dope
Old 07-05-2002, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need a favor, where is the pre-cat driver's side O2 sensor connector?

its behind the alternator on the side of the block just in front of the motor mount.
Old 07-05-2002, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Need a favor, where is the pre-cat driver's side O2 sensor connector?

Thanks so much man, I got it hooked up today. I was looking on the wrong side of the motor mount (towards the fender). I really appreciate it.

Dope
Old 07-06-2002, 01:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your welcome