Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gonna get a magnaflow cat-back Unless...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 03:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I get a ton of compliments all the time on mine... If you have Heads, Cam, and LT's with ORY in your near future, Magnaflow is the way to go. It's got a great subtle rumble at idle/cruising, but opens up mean as **** when at WOT. The sound quality is great and has no rasp what so ever. Really has that muscle car sound to it, as it should. If you'd like to hear some clips of mine PM me or just go to youtube and look at a few of my videos. Just search my username... I'm at work so I can't post them right now...

I used to have the SLP Loudmouth before and it sounded like complete crap after my H/C, LT's and ORY install. Put the Magnaflow on, and kept the SLP resonator in the I-Pipe (which I suppose you could now call it a MagnaMouth) and it sounds great. Only thing I'd like to do is add some DMH cutouts at the headers to really scare the crap out of some of the ricers I run into.

From what you described, the Magnaflow is PERFECT for what you want... just pull the trigger and you'll be glad you did.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys got me thinking now about swapping my Hooker for a Magnaflow.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my friend has one, and it made great power and looks good.
but i like my exhaust louder, also i think its way over-priced

Quick Reply: Gonna get a magnaflow cat-back Unless...