Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beru Silverstone spark plugs?

Old 01-02-2007, 01:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beru Silverstone spark plugs?

Before everyone just gives the pat answer, "TR 55s, TR 55s, TR 55s", I want to know if anyone has actually tried/used the Silverstones on a basically stock/minor bolt on LS1. If so, how were they (longevity, performance, idle, etc.)?? BTW; the search turned up no info at all on these.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dailydriver
Before everyone just gives the pat answer, "TR 55s, TR 55s, TR 55s", I want to know if anyone has actually tried/used the Silverstones on a basically stock/minor bolt on LS1. If so, how were they (longevity, performance, idle, etc.)?? BTW; the search turned up no info at all on these.
Not to many use these as they are pretty expensive. If you go over to Z06vette.com do a search on DJ Worm or Beru. He has a lot of posts about them. When I talked with him he pulls them at 25K and checks them, but swears by them for overall performance. I put the stock Platinum plugs back in my 02 Z06. Don
Old 01-02-2007, 01:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by dwjz06
Not to many use these as they are pretty expensive. If you go over to Z06vette.com do a search on DJ Worm or Beru. He has a lot of posts about them. When I talked with him he pulls them at 25K and checks them, but swears by them for overall performance. I put the stock Platinum plugs back in my 02 Z06. Don
THANKS! I was expecting the NGK ONLY answers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beru Silverstone spark plugs?