Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who has Powersticks?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007 | 09:24 PM
Launching!

You don't like dumps huh, I may be going that route soon.
Old 01-23-2007 | 11:23 PM
TECH Addict

i hope u get them man...i am gonna have to wait until the summer for mine, if i even wind up with a trans am...See my thread called mustang guys, and u'll understand what i mean by that...lol
Old 01-24-2007 | 01:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GeArBaNgEr56
You don't like dumps huh, I may be going that route soon.
I dont mind the dumps but i feel like that is a reason for me to get pulled over. If a cop rolls up behind me he will see my dumps and that can lead to him pulling me over. Then that could lead to him inspecting my car and i have LT's with no cats and that type of **** doesnt fly in CA

GreenBlood..... I really hope i get them too. But sometimes money can be a problem.
(I'm in school and work part time)
Old 01-24-2007 | 10:20 AM
Teching In

I have the long powesticks in 3" under the axle duals with an H-pipe. It sounds great, but is wake the dead loud! I have two 3" converters on there now too. These help, but it is by no means quiet! It sounds like that old Chevelle on Talladega Nights! I wish I had done the 2.5'- they flow plenty and would have retained the sounds quality while reducing volume a bit.
Old 01-24-2007 | 11:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Christopher Sims
I have the long powesticks in 3" under the axle duals with an H-pipe. It sounds great, but is wake the dead loud! I have two 3" converters on there now too. These help, but it is by no means quiet! It sounds like that old Chevelle on Talladega Nights! I wish I had done the 2.5'- they flow plenty and would have retained the sounds quality while reducing volume a bit.
I'm not worried about it being to loud. Right now i'm running dynomax bullets dumped and i'm sure its not louder than that. I was thinking about buying the 16" powersticks with the 3" in/out.

Do you have any sound clips?
Old 01-24-2007 | 01:49 PM
MASS seller approved

Got any video of your setup?

How is the sound in the car while driving?
Old 01-24-2007 | 02:30 PM
TECH Addict

yea man, i can relate to money being tight...i am in school too, and only have a job when I come home on breaks...I am hopin to work full time this summer...
Old 01-24-2007 | 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

BayArea, where do you plan on getting your powersticks? Is it something that is carried commonly or do you plan on ordering them directly from the manufacturer? I, like you, am about to run my dumps out the back and im also running 18" dynomax... should sound like a bad SOB once its done
Old 01-24-2007 | 03:03 PM
MASS seller approved

Originally Posted by Blue99Firebird
BayArea, where do you plan on getting your powersticks? Is it something that is carried commonly or do you plan on ordering them directly from the manufacturer? I, like you, am about to run my dumps out the back and im also running 18" dynomax... should sound like a bad SOB once its done
We carry the PowerSticks on our website, www.eadperformance.com

Should see them on the specials on the front page.
Old 01-24-2007 | 04:09 PM
On The Tree

Default 18" SWEET THUNDERS

Well I finally got you a sound clip of my exhaust. Mine isn't TD'd just yet, but the car sounds great with just one of the Sweet Thunders on it. I've got a second one for when I decide if I'm gonna TD it or Turbo it. Hope you like. Keep in mind this is an A4 car not a M6. It'll kick down from 40 and spin the tires to third gear . The car has alittle more power than in my sig, but I havn't got it re-dyno'd yet! Sorry vids were little grainy my neighbor used a digital camera 2MP! Gotta get a camcorder!

5 or 10MPH kick down

Inside of car w/gauges kick down @20 or 30MPH

Old 01-24-2007 | 05:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Blue99Firebird
I plan on getting them from Tim at EAD performance.

GreenBlood, Going to school, working part time and trying to mod a car is a very hard thing to do!!
Old 01-24-2007 | 05:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Stroked, I posted in your other thread but i'll say it again.....It sounds good!

Your neighbor was like "God almighty!"
Old 01-24-2007 | 06:03 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, it was pretty funny! He couldn't sit up to hold the camera. Gotta love the Torque! His neck did LOL
Old 01-26-2007 | 03:44 PM
Teching In

Sorry, I don't have any clips. Hope too soon.
Old 01-26-2007 | 08:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Sorry, I don't have any clips. Hope too soon.
Damn i was hoping you had some

I'll be waiting for those sound clips
Old 01-30-2007 | 07:36 PM
Staging Lane

There's a BUNCH of people running these, & they are very different than Sweet Thunders. Not a negative report yet.

Obviously, not everybody is watching this thread.