Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are TSP TD's with Pacesetter LT's to much noise for a DD?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 07:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my duals completely redone all the way from the headers out under the axle and out the back, i used my spiral flows on it and it sound awesome out the back. I gotta get a sound clip up soon because it just sounds perfect.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Brad, where did you go to run them out the back? I'm gonna be moving to VA in Sept and I'm gonna have to do what you did so the cops in VA will leave me alone
Old 03-16-2007, 07:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
Brad, where did you go to run them out the back? I'm gonna be moving to VA in Sept and I'm gonna have to do what you did so the cops in VA will leave me alone
I got them done at an exhaust shop here in Savannah.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bww3588
this is not the kind of answer im looking for.......sometimes i feel like im the only person on the board that wants insanely loud all the time. i want my car to make everyone **** their pants when they even think im coming. then i want girls to orgasm instantaniously when they hear me coming, and guys to turn green with envy and barf. i want little old ladies to have an anuerisum and for ricers to run the other way. am i the only person who wants a car so loud Jesus ***** his pants?
yea? yesterday some girl was backing up her car and was like parallel with my car and i was watching her in my rear view and right when i started my car I SCARED THE **** OUT HER .. she almost jumped outa the roof of the car ;-)